[asterisk-dev] Compiling Module outside of source tree

Joe Lewis joe at joe-lewis.com
Thu Sep 11 11:59:51 CDT 2008

Apologies for top-posting, but this applied to all answers received.

Many thanks for the responses. Following Murphy's instructions, it
works. Outside of it, it fails. I will attempt one of Tilghman's
Makefiles, but I'm starting to think Murphy had that one pegged. Again,
many thanks to Tzafrir, Steve, and Tilghman for the responses! You have
all been most helpful!

Joe