[asterisk-dev] 1.6.0rc6 - AGI READ command problem

Ralfe Poisson ralfepoisson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:03:18 CDT 2008

Hi guys,

I've just upgraded from 1.6.0beta9 to 1.6.0rc6 , and now none of my READ
commands in AGI are working. By not working, I mean that the IVR files are
not being played. However, after a very long time asterisk, in the asterisk
command line, does report what DTMF tones have been entered. Do I need to
change my syntax again? Here is an example of the READ command I'm currently
using :

`*EXEC Read wc-ivr,worldchat/instructions,1*`

Is there a problem with this? It worked in 1.6.0beta9.

Ralfe

R a l f e P o i s s o n
ralfepoisson at gmail.com