[asterisk-dev] Bug 0013286

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Mon Sep 8 11:56:09 CDT 2008

Maybe this is not the right place to post this. If it's not, I apologize in advance.

I submitted a bug report (http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13286) a few days ago and seems like no one took a look at it. I just would like to know if this is really a bug or if there is something I could tweak by editing the source code.

Basically what happens is that Zaptel does not detect the 2100hz tone and therefore does not disable the echo cancelling on that channel. It is causing a lot of intermittent issues with faxing.

Many thanks in advance.

Atenciosamente,

Vinícius Fontes
Núcleo de Tecnologias Convergentes