[asterisk-dev] TBCT from the Asterisk side (this time)

Donny Kavanagh donnyk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:25:02 CDT 2008

There really is no 'programming' it, you need facilityenable=yes and
you need to do your dial w/o asking asterisk to stay in the audio
path.  Asterisk should then decide if it can do the RLT or not.  I
don't know much beyond that as i have not used the implementation in
quite a while other then to know it works for us at our office.  With
the proper console debugging levels (i dont know which) you should see
ROSE protocol talk on your console.