[asterisk-dev] TBCT from the Asterisk side (this time)

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Sep 8 09:35:37 CDT 2008

A bit ago, some folks were kind enough to edumacate me on how TBCT
*actually* works: to wit, if I'm catching the calls, I don't have to care
about it.

Now, of course, I find myself on the other side of the coin.

I have local trunks from L(3) and NuVox here in Tampa, and I'm looking
into an application that would require me to generate the PRI commands
from an Asterisk box to patch two of its calls together and drop out.

ISTR someone saying that no current version of Asterisk knows how to do
that; is that actually still true?

If any of the newer versions will actually do it, does anyone who knows
the code have any opinion on whether it might backport?

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Josef Stalin)