[asterisk-dev] Asterisk just exits

asterisk at ntplx.net asterisk at ntplx.net
Fri Sep 5 10:55:17 CDT 2008

I'm running the current Asterisk 1.4 branch and I have a problem
that seems to be related the using Dial Local into a queue. After
the call completes asterisk exists (some times). There is no waring,
no message in the logs (system or asterisk or console), and no
crash file in /tmp. And since safeasterisk is gone I have to manually
restart Asterisk...

How do I find where and why this is happening? I would open a bug
but I can't collect any additional reason for the exit so I don't
have enough information yet.

   Andrew