[asterisk-dev] Got a UA, but i'm in state 1

Sumit Gulati sumit.gulati at orgltd.com
Mon Sep 1 13:31:28 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have installed Digium TE212P card with CentOS 4.4 please find the conf in attachment.

I am using this configuration on several sites and all are running fine.

As on this site also all things were okay from last 2 months but right now I am facing one major problem with card.

its giving errors

!! Got a UA, but i'm in state 1
!! Got a UA, but i'm in state 1
  == Restart on requested on entire span 1
  == Primary D-Channel on span 2 down
Sep  1 23:36:51 WARNING[32354]: chan_zap.c:2438 pri_find_dchan: No D-channels available!  Using Primary channel 47 as D-channel anyway!
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 down
Sep  1 23:36:51 WARNING[32353]: chan_zap.c:2438 pri_find_dchan: No D-channels available!  Using Primary channel 16 as D-channel anyway!

First I was thinking its problem from TALCO side, but with there testing device calls are landing and with TE212P its not finding the D channel.

**please find the logs attached.

Please Suggest.

Regards,
Sumit

<head>
=windows-1252">
<title>Confidentiality</title>
<!--
P {
	FONT-FAMILY
: arial,sans-serif
}
-->
</head>

or="#C0C0C0" size="1">
		Con
fidentiality: Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary of
		<u><
b>ORG GROUP</b></u>&nbsp;and is intended for use only by the individual or e
ntity to
		which it is addressed and may contain information that is privil
eged,
		confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If yo
u are
		not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the sen
der
		and delete the Email including attachments, if any. For further
		in
formation about ORG please see our website at
="Arial" color="blue" size="1">
t-style:italic">
		<hr>

</bo