[asterisk-dev] New license for db?

Sergey Tamkovich serg at voipsolutions.ru
Mon Oct 27 06:07:17 CDT 2008

This won't be too hard, since realtime now supports store and destroy
methods in addition to select and update,
We could simplify code base and give a choice to an end user if we'll
change astdb with realtime subsystem.
Maybe i'm missing some points here, but i like an idea of realtime
instead of astdb very much.