[asterisk-dev] Codename-Pineapple from Oej. Where is it?

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Wed Oct 22 08:15:10 CDT 2008

14 okt 2008 kl. 23.27 skrev Noel R. Morais:

> I saw this post in the asterisk blogs http://www.asterisk.org/node/
> 117.
>
> It is really amazing but I can-t find the code, not even do branch.
>

> Do you guys have news about it? Where can I find it?

Well, the project kind of died due to lack of funding. You can find a
lot of information
about it on http://www.codename-pineapple.org

I still think it's needed, but at the time could not find enough
interest from people
that could commit to funding the work. And I couldn't spend too much
time trying
to find them either, so it's a chicken-and-egg problem :-)

Sorry for the late answer.

/Olle