[asterisk-dev] dsp programming

Dmitry Andrianov dimas at dataart.com
Tue Oct 21 04:12:45 CDT 2008

I guess you want to detect ringback tone, right?
Asterisk already can do it on Zap (DAHDI) channels - look for callprogress and progzone parameters in the Zapata.conf. (Be aware that progzone can have only five possible values:

        us
        ca
        cr
        br
        uk

check main/dsp.c for details and implementation.

Regards,
Dmitry Andrianov