[asterisk-dev] Downtime of bugs, svn

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sun Oct 19 09:36:29 CDT 2008

On Oct 18, 2008, at 6:09 PM, Russell Bryant wrote:

> The server that hosts our bug tracker, as well as our public svn
> mirror is currently down.  I am working to get these services back up
> as soon as I can.  I will post updates as I have them.

I was able to bring this server back to life.  The issue tracker and
public svn mirror should now be accessible.

I currently have viewvc disabled (svn.digium.com/view/), as part of
the problem was someone trying to index it again, even though we have
a robots.txt file asking them not to.  :)

We are working toward migrating these services to new servers where
they will be more reliable for the future.

Thanks,

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer