[asterisk-dev] Asterisk XML documentation (appdocsxml branch) is ready

Eliel Sardañons eliels at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 12:13:54 CDT 2008

Hello list,
     In my opinion (hope I didn't miss anything) the XML documentation
branch (appdocsxml) found in:
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/group/appdocsxml
is ready for a code review, we will need to continue moving the old
documentation to the new XML schema, but the code to manage the XML
docs is stable enough for an architectural review.

Almost all the functions where moved to the new XML docs schema and
also a lot of the applications (thanks everyone for the help!).

Thanks in advanced

--
Eliel Sardañons
LU1ALY