[asterisk-dev] CSTA - Worth looking at again?

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 17:55:49 CDT 2008

Actually, +3

Although I'm not in direct familiarity with CSTA, I've got a couple of
customers using it.
These are mainly Contact/Call center oriented companies, that had developed
management
systems based on CSTA.

I'm currently envolved in a project where I'm incharged with verifying that
another contractor's
implementation will handle the load, but basically, it's an Asterisk
application that that performs
an AGI/AMI bridge to CSTA - fairly interesting from the performance point of
view.

Nir