[asterisk-dev] Asterisk XML Documentation (Other XML sources)

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu Oct 16 15:33:09 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 16:17 -0400, BJ Weschke wrote:
> I am more partial to /usr/lib/asterisk/documentation as well. It
> implies that this content is indeed static with the deploy of that
> build of the code and it won't be changing.

+1 from me as well.

And in passing, let me give a quick thanks to eliel, mvanbaak, snuffy,
and everyone else that's put forth the effort to work on this
documentation project.  I know from experience that documentation is
painful and under-praised work, and I want to make sure these folks get
the recognition they deserve.  Thank you!

-Jared