[asterisk-dev] CDR uniqueid and unattended transfer

Daniel Ferrer daniel at ipcontact.com.uy
Tue Oct 14 09:11:47 CDT 2008

Hi all,
Based on the assumption that uniqueid is unique across a channel (I
cannot get 2 CDRs with same 'channel' and 'uniqueid' fields), I think
there's a bug in 1.4.22.

When doing an unnattended transfer (res_features.so), I get 2 cdr's with
same uniqueid and same channel name. Same but a little more complex
occurs using attended transfers. I think that it was introduced in rev
142063.

Is this really a bug? What do you think? Should I open a bug in Mantis?

bye
daniel

--
Ing. Daniel Ferrer