[asterisk-dev] AstriDevCon - PineMango

Dan Mills dmills at exponent.myzen.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 14:19:13 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 12:01 -0700, Brian Degenhardt wrote:
>   Hell, for the masochists we
> could do a textual socket interface that's encoded like manager
> (although we'd have to figure out how to do deep hierarchical data).

</lurk>

Possibly a silly thought, but the open sound control protocol might be a
good fit here as it provides for a hierarchical set of control paths
with a wide range of data types together with the ability to form a
bundle (A set of control data across multiple paths that can be
delivered atomically).

Transport is normally over a socket but can also be over other wire
protocols.

Just a thought.

Regards, Dan.

<lurk>