[asterisk-dev] AstriDevCon - PineMango

Brian Degenhardt bmd at digium.com
Wed Oct 8 16:02:12 CDT 2008

Nir Simionovich wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   I've taken the time to create a proper diagram of the Pinemango (ok,
> funky name, but that's what we wrote on the board) architecture.
>
>   The diagram is available through my blog at http://www.simionovich.com.

That diagram is not 100% correct.  For example, we nixed the
authentication layer since it is such a large undertaking for the
limited gain it would provide.  Also, nothing depends on it
implementation-wise so it can be added at any time.

Here's the document we came up with.  Let me qualify this all with the
caveat that this is as much wishlist daydreaming as it is an
architectural proposal:

http://astridevcon.pbwiki.com/Codename+Pinemango

cheers
Brian Degenhardt - the Switchvox guy