[asterisk-dev] Calendaring API

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Tue Oct 7 12:08:33 CDT 2008

Few questions:

You have two calendar contexts in the config file. Does that mean I can have more than ONE calendar 'monitored'?

How about incorporating hints along with this so that an extension show as unavailable during meetings?, You can still call, but the hint will show different.

Alex

 Kindly consider the environment before printing this e-mail.