[asterisk-dev] Difficulty of adding "i" to Page()?

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Wed Nov 26 08:40:05 CST 2008

Alistair Cunningham wrote:
> We'd like to have an "i" option to the Page() command that ignores
> redirects in the same way as the "i" option in Dial(). Does anyone have
> any code to do this? If not, is anyone interested in writing it?

I haven't seen any code written to do this yet, and the actual difficulty in
adding such an option would not be very high. The API that the Page application
uses to dial the endpoints has such an option built into it. The most work
involved would be adding the proper option parsing and documentation to
app_page.c. Other than that, the change should just be a couple of lines of code.

I've got a four day weekend coming up, and so I may code this up during my time off.

Mark Michelson