[asterisk-dev] possible bug in chan_vpb

john at spectross.com john at spectross.com
Sun Nov 23 22:25:08 CST 2008

Hi Russell,

Thanks, you are right, "chan_vpb.cc" also uses the same technique.

The monitor thread here checks for events over both owned & orphan channels
& as an event is detected over an owned channel it creates a frame and
queues it up by calling "ast_queue_frame()".

Could you please recommend some document which would aid in understanding
the Asterisk Architecture(Developer's point of view). I found many E-books
for Asterisk users but not one for fresh Asterisk developers.

Thanks & Regds.
John

John Nicholas
Team Lead