[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Fix crash due to new end_bridge_callback code

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 18:16:58 CST 2008

Mark Michelson wrote:
> There was a bug introduced with the new end_bridge_callback code that caused

... snip ...

First off - Sorry! :)

Secondly, it seems strange to me (admittedly I don't completely understand
trampolines as implemented by GCC) that this would cause a crash whereas the old
method utilizing the nested function would not.  Could you explain, for my own
education, why it was not problematic in the nested function implementation?

Also, app_followme also uses the end_bridge_callback, is this also going to be a
problem in that code?

Thanks!
--
Sean Bright