[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] murf: branch group/newcdr r155927 - /team/group/newcdr/main/cel.c

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Tue Nov 11 11:00:30 CST 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 07:45 -0500, Sean Bright wrote:
> SVN commits to the Asterisk project wrote:
> > Author: murf
> > Date: Mon Nov 10 23:58:29 2008
> > New Revision: 155927

> > +int linkedid_match(struct ast_channel *c)
> > +        if ((tmp = ast_channel_search_locked(linkedid_match))) {
>
> The ast_channel_search_locked function now takes a second argument (a
> void *) which in turn gets passed to the callback.  So linkedid_match
> would also need to take a void * as it's second argument, which you
> would probably use to pass in linkedid.

Sorry, I copied in your suggested code before I realized the
branch wasn't being updated. Rather than tear it back out and
doing the update, I just committed this, and then ran the
merge. The next commit should be more readable. Since this violated
the "don't use a locally declared func if you are going to pass
its pointer" rule, I had to refactor the code somewhat
anyway... did I do right?

murf

--
Steve Murphy