[asterisk-dev] doubt on app_meetme's AMI command parsing

Nicolas Chapleau nicchap at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 06:39:11 CST 2008

Begoti,

   Meetme rooms are implemented in various ways. If you need to cater to your own solutions, then parsing the meetme.conf file is good, however realtime
meetme rooms will be neglected this way. For example, web_meetme uses a custimized DB table (not in meetme.conf) to create meetme rooms, so for users of web_meetme, you will need to parse this table. Make sure to look into this as well. I'm sorry that I only have comments and no suggestions for you.

Nic