[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] kpfleming: trunk r155079 - /trunk/include/asterisk/strings.h

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Thu Nov 6 15:15:40 CST 2008

6 nov 2008 kl. 22.09 skrev SVN commits to the Digium repositories:

> make S_OR and S_COR safe to use even if the parameters are function
> calls or have side effects. it still bothers me that these are
> called S_OR and not something like ast_string_or, but that's water
> over the bridge

I agree with changing the names and using a #define so that we can
change S_OR when we have time or as a janitor project...

Something like S_OR in the middle of the code is hard to understand
for new people. I think we can apply for funding
of the extra characters needed to change it to something like
ast_string_or.

/O