[asterisk-dev] On PRIs, blocked channels, congestiona and telco technicians

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Thu May 29 18:00:03 CDT 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 02:58:40PM +0000, Tony Mountifield wrote:
> If you can capture the PRI debug over an extended period, it would be
> very interesting to know what the last activity was on a channel before
> it got blocked.

It will be noisy, but it might be the way to go. If they have the
time (more or less, you know how good others are at keeping track
of time on their system) I might be able to match it.

> When Asterisk does its hourly reset of idle channels, do the blocked
> channels get included?

Everything gets included, everything says it's done fine.

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |              Weblog: http://www.mavetju.org/weblog/