[asterisk-dev] Zaptel 1.2.26 and 1.4.11 Released

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu May 29 12:07:34 CDT 2008

Sherwood McGowan wrote:
> Thanks, I use the branch for 1.4 which should be updated whenever
> there's a new sub-version release.  :) much easier than constantly
> checking out new tags

That's true.  However, keep in mind that is not the _only_ time it gets updated.
  It is continuously updated on the way to making a release.  It's great for
helping test fixes before they make it into official tags, but it's important to
understand what you're working with.

In order from most trusted to least trusted ...

release tags > release branches in svn > development trunk > developer branches
/ random patched code / etc.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer