[asterisk-dev] Time for a bug fix phase?

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Thu May 29 11:48:20 CDT 2008

I believe the concept of logging each channel/leg of the call would also
fix the parking problem as well.

A calls B. logged normally.
B parks call. The A -> park is logged including the duration.
C picks up parked call. A -> C is logged normally.

As each originating channel is unbridged from something it creates a log
file indicating what it was bridged to.

This works for all scenarios that I can think of including 3-way
calling, meetme, apps, etc.

Regards,
--
John Lange