[asterisk-dev] Queue status in persistent storage?

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Tue May 27 16:27:03 CDT 2008

Hi all,

This is my first mail to the developers list, so if this issue has
been commented before, just point me there :)

I was wondering what could be done to store the Queue stats in some
kind of persistent storage. I mean, qhen we do CLI> queue show or
iddue QueueStatus form the manager interface, there is a lot of
interesting data, but this data is lost after a restart.

Could AstDB hold this results so they aren't lost?

Thanks!!

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."