[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.6 Realtime Database must use ', ' not '|' in appdata field?

Bill Andersen andersen at mwdental.com
Tue May 27 14:55:40 CDT 2008

> Russell Bryant wrote:
> A key aspect of a successful community based project is transparency.
> Open source development is not all flowers and sunshine.  If disagreements
> were taken anywhere _but_ here, then it would no longer be a transparent
process.

Point taken!  As you are a very respected open source contributor, I must
yield to your wisdom on this matter.  It shows, however, that it is even
more
imperative for all individuals to behave while in the public eye of this
forum
as this transparency can work both for and against an open source project.