[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.6 Realtime Database must use ', ' not '|' in appdata field?

Bill Andersen andersen at mwdental.com
Fri May 23 14:50:26 CDT 2008

Calling corporate America!!

THIS thread shows axactly why you should embrace Open Source software
and feel confortable putting your business future in the hands of
all these incredibly talented open source developers!  They all get
along so well.

Why, heck, if Microsoft can drop "My" from "My Computer" and "My"
from "My Documents" for absolutely no reason whatsoever (Think
of all the new computer users with Vista reading old user manuals
and looking for "My" Documents), why can't Asterisk just decide
to change the field delimiter at will...

Asterisk is now in the ranks of Microsoft... I'm so proud!