[asterisk-dev] Zaptel project being renamed to DAHDI

Caio Begotti caio at ueberalles.net
Thu May 22 09:09:23 CDT 2008

On 22/05/2008, at 08:58, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> There will be no semantic changes in the API (other than removal of
> compatibility versions of ioctls that are not needed), but all the
> APIs
> will have their names changed to DAHDI prefixes instead of "ZT", "zt",
> "zap", etc. This is purely a search-and-replace operation.

Is there a deadline to completely finish this search-and-replace?
I've seen a few places using the new name but, I guess it will take
more time, specially for testing and making sure nothing was left
behind. Also, out of curiosity, what prefixes and channel name will
be used instead?

--
Caio Begotti <http://caio.ueberalles.net>