[asterisk-dev] Reintroduce deprecated applications

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Tue May 13 15:49:01 CDT 2008

What about changes to AMI? We can't possible keep the old at the same
time as the new, then we need two code bases...

While I see the point, we seriously have to go through all changes and
see where we draw the limit and how much work this really means.

If this means that we promise to keep 100% backwards compatibility in
all configuration files, we're stopping progress. If we're only
talking about the dial plan and not the AMI, nor AGI, it's a bit less
work, but still a huge amount of work.

/O