[asterisk-dev] default for pridialplan in chan_zap

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun May 4 04:39:41 CDT 2008

Hi

The current default for pridialplan and prilocaldialplan in chan_zap is
"national". That is, calls sent out are considered to be "National" type
numbers.

I wonder if "unknown" is not a better default. From my (very limited, I
must say) experince it tends to "just work" with most providers, whereas
"national" tends to "work with some of the numbers". The problem tends
to manifest itself as "I manage to dial to a landline but not to a
mobile number.".

And this is especially annoying if you tested a call to a landline and
concluded that all is well :-( .

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com