[asterisk-dev] MFC/R2 Asterisk Channel Driver

Octavio Ruiz octavio at neocenter.com
Sat Mar 29 02:49:58 CDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 11:54 PM, Denis Galvão <denisgalvao at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are three companies producing R2 boards in Brazil:
>  Digivoice: www.digivoice.com.br
>  Khomp: www.khomp.com.br
>  Pika: http://www.pikatechnologies.com
>  The first two companies are brazilian and have been playing with R2
>  for at least a decade and both has really good and well tested
>  products. I can confirm by my own.

Does the K{1,2}E1-SPX  card form Khomp provides you Free/OS drivers?
I wonder if the approach for the protocol implementation is the same
from the Digivoice one.
At least from specs  seems to have a better hardware echo canceler.

>  Which of those did you tested?

I've tested the VB6060-PCI from Digivoice when I've met both the sales
and the support directors in their commercial trip to Mexico, even
I've made a little patch for chan_dgv from 0.9.5 which was included
into 0.9.6.

--
Octavio H. Ruiz Cervera
Tel.: (+52 55) 8590-9000 Ext. 7016