[asterisk-dev] MFC/R2 Asterisk Channel Driver

Denis Galvão denisgalvao at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 22:16:39 CDT 2008

On 28 de mar de 2008, at 21:57, John Todd wrote:

>    Testing this code presents another headache,
> since many of the testing folks for Asterisk live
> in ISDN worlds and R2 is not common.

Sorry, but you're patronizing the people using Asterisk outside US
and Europe.

Maybe you don't have enough information about what happens(at least
about technology) outside US. I can give you details about the
brazilian Asterisk community, if you want.

Of course we have a lot o people that will test everything related to
R2. This is why we have such GREAT initiative from Moises.

Moises, we can post your project on our mailing list and portal to
get people commitment. What you think?

Congratulations, you have my support.

--
Denis Galvão