[asterisk-dev] Issues with main/http.c in trunk

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Mar 27 16:35:54 CDT 2008

Kevin Wrote:
> Dan Austin wrote:

>> Oh, I agree.  I only tried that after adding a stack of ast_verb
>> calls to track variables and never once passed the !*c test

> Terry Wilson found a silly logic error in my code that caused URI
> handlers to not be invoked properly; this has been corrected in SVN
> trunk now.

Much closer now.  There is still a silly little bug in
static_callback().  Look at the if() just after the comment
/* Cap maximum length */

I am not sure what the cap should be, but throwing a random
number in there (60) allows the static pages to load, but
still errors out on the *.js includes

Thanks,
Dan