[asterisk-dev] cdr_pgsql TRUNK (110444) behavior changes: are they documented?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Mar 22 23:54:24 CDT 2008

Trying again.  Sent this Thursday night but it got sent off to Hades
somehow. .

I haven't built trunk for a while but tonight I took it up again.

The code builds fine against openWRT, but there seem to be some changes
to the way that CDR works.  I use Postgres to store CDR records.  I
can't find mention of the things mentioned below in CHANGES, in any of
the documentation I could find online, or in the sample configs.

First, it appears that calldate is no longer allowed as a field name in
the table which will hold the CDR record.  I couldn't get it to work
unless I set the field name to "start."

There has also been a change in that the fields "accountcode" and
"userfield" aren't being sent to the backend anymore.  This violates the
"NOT NULL" constraints on those fields that permeate the documentation
everywhere online.

I may have missed some critical information along the line, but if not,
the codebase and existing documentation seem to be out of sync.

Thanks.

B.

believed to be clean.