[asterisk-dev] SIP error codes interpreted by Asterisk as?

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Thu Mar 20 07:51:20 CDT 2008

20 mar 2008 kl. 13.34 skrev Mark Hamilton:

> Hi Johansson,
>
> I just replied to Antonio thinking ISDN is not related to SIP error
> codes,
> but your message says that you do infact use the SIP error codes.
>
> How reliable is this information provided by the ISDN hangup causes?

I am at loss on how to answer, guess I don't really understand the
question.
We do translate from SIP2ISDN and from ISDN2SIP all the time. When
Asterisk
in itself the cause of the hangup or the disconnect, we've tried to
make it
as good as possible, but there's propably room for additions and
changes.
Feedback on the implementation is more than welcome, so that we can add
proper hangupcauses and error codes in more parts of Asterisk.

/Olle