[asterisk-dev] SIP error codes interpreted by Asterisk as?

Mark Hamilton mark.h at cage151.com
Thu Mar 20 07:32:34 CDT 2008

Antonio,

I checked out VoIP-info. The only thing is, I've seen a lot of mention about
PRI/ISDN and our setup is all over IP. We use VoIP carriers, and our
Asterisk connects over IP, not any TDM/BRI, etc. Which is what is making it
hard for me to get a real cause in ${HANGUPCAUSE}.

Do you think your patch can help out?

Thank you,
Mark.