[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4.19-rc1 Now Available

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 07:08:10 CDT 2008

Hello,

I know there has been another RC of 1.4.19 put out since this one, but
I finally got the RC1 that I downloaded and started testing on March
5th to Seg Fault after almost 1,000,000 IAX calls.

Here is the GDB backtrace:

http://www.eflo.net/files/Asterisk_1.4.19rc1_crash_gdb.txt

I plan on downloading RC2 and starting that off now.

Thanks,

MATT---