[asterisk-dev] branch 1.4 r107646 - /branches/1.4/res/res_features.c

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Mar 11 16:05:12 CDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: asterisk at ntplx.net
To: Asterisk
Sent: Tue, 11
Mar 2008 20:35:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] branch 1.4 r107646 -
/branches/1.4/res/res_features.c

> This still did not solve the problem for me (branch 1.4), but the bug
> is closed.
>
> It was fixed at one point...a long while ago, but then was broken again.

What is "it" exactly? A lot of people say one thing when it comes to transfers but actually mean something different... but the scenario I tested on the issue was using DTMF based attended transfer, and it worked. I would suggest filing another issue with *exactly* your scenario and how transfers are being initiated.

Joshua Colp
Software Developer
Digium, Inc.