[asterisk-dev] SMDI on 1.6.0-beta5

Bill Sofko wills at wildwood.edu
Tue Mar 11 09:00:29 CDT 2008

>Ok, done, but I haven't tested it.  ;)
>
>The code is in a developer branch:
>
>svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/russell/smdi-msg-searching
>
>I changed the arguments to SMDI_MSG_RETRIEVE() in a backwards compatible
>way
>that adds this new functionality.  If you set the 't' or 'n' option, you
>can
>control which field is used to search for SMDI messages.

Wow, Russell, and thanks so very much! I'm out of the office today and
have a full schedule tomorrow, but I'll try to get this tested late
Thursday afternoon (as I think I mentioned, I'll have to bring down a
production system for the test). I'll let you know what happens. Thanks,
once again.

- Will

--
Will Sofko