[asterisk-dev] BRI support in chan_zap of asterisk 1.6?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Thu Mar 6 22:39:55 CST 2008

Matthew Fredrickson a écrit :
> Just to let everyone know, I found a bug where I wasn't setting the C/R
> bit correctly for the UI in the TEI management frames, so the other end
> was ignoring our UI frame which we were sending.  It should work now, so
> everyone have at it!

Yes, I confirm it's working now. At least I was able to make / receive a
few calls, using latest asterisk-1.6.0, zaptel-1.4, libpri-trunk, and
Junghanns's zaphfc driver (patched with bri_dchan). Call quality is fine
(I often had some echo with chan_misdn).

Thanks to Matthew / Digium and everybody else involved!

Best regards,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes  Linux  en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 50 10 40 / GSM: +689 79 75 27