[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Bristuff ZapBRI in the US [was: Re: BRI support in chan_zap of asterisk 1.6?]

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Mar 6 17:58:00 CST 2008

I work for myself, nobody cuts me a check like (Xorcom) I do not have
 a product line and I am  not a developer.  Knowing how to do something
 is what makes me money.  Free software, yes, free support, no.  Free
 guidance, yes.

 If you remember correctly, I offered to pay Tzafrir for his time.

 Anyways, let's agree to disagree because otherwise the Sicilian in me
 will come out and that is not pretty....  If you were here....

 Judge not lest ye be judged.....

 Thanks,
 Steve Totaro