[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4.19-rc1 Now Available

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Mar 6 05:39:02 CST 2008

---- Original Message -----
From: Michael Neuhauser
[mailto:mike at firmix.at]
[mailto:asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com]
Sent: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 11:03:09
-0400
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4.19-rc1 Now Available

> On Mit, 2008-03-05 at 15:41 -0600, The Asterisk Development Team wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > The Asterisk.org development team has released Asterisk 1.4.19-rc1.  This
> is a
> > test release for 1.4.19.  The official 1.4.19 release will be made after a
> > 1.4.19 release candidate goes through a few days of testing without
> finding any
> > major regressions.
>
> Not really a regression, but I just found out that the 1.6 bug 11914
> (Redirect through AMI not working) is also present in 1.4.19-rc1. Would
> be nice to have this fixed in the final 1.4.19.

Is this confirmed and tested to be the case or from a code review perspective? When I originally fixed this issue I did test 1.4 to make sure it was okay so I'm pretty confident it is fine. The thing that might be throwing you off if this is a code review is that the PBX loops in 1.4 are quite different then trunk which renders the flow of execution different.

Joshua Colp
Software Developer
Digium, Inc.