[asterisk-dev] Looking for testers for webserver IAXy provisioning tool

Dale Gass dale at gass.ca
Wed Mar 5 09:53:36 CST 2008

Heya.  Frustrated by the primitive nature of the tools for IAXy
provisioning (other than one decent Windows based one), yesterday I
wrote a little web-based IAXy provisioning tool.  (I wanted a non-
technical client to be able to update his IAXy's; command-line tools
weren't going to cut it.)

It's a small utility (which I have compiled for Linux and OS X) that
starts a small web server on whatever port you specify; it serves up a
provisioning page, which you fill out and submit, and it provisions an
IAXy for you.

I'm looking for people to test it out.  I'll probably enhance it with
a few more features if people seem to like it at all...

-dale