[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.6.0 branch created
russell at digium.com
Tue Mar 4 11:07:00 CST 2008
I just created a 1.6.0 branch in svn. What does this mean?
1) Asterisk 1.6.0 is now feature frozen and nearing release candidate status. I
have two issues against Asterisk 1.6 that I would like to resolve first:
- 12130, G.722 transcoding problems
- 11972, deadlocks related to SIP TLS
2) Asterisk trunk is now completely open for changes. There are multiple heavy
sets of changes that have been waiting to get merged until 1.6.0 is done. They
can now be merged in to trunk.
3) If you are a committer to the Asterisk repositories, you have 1 more place to
merge bug fixes.
a) Merge fix into 1.4 as usual
b) Merge up trunk as usual
c) Merge the bug fix from trunk to 1.6.0 using the "mergetrunk6" wrapper
that is in repotools.
That's all for now. Questions or comments are welcome, as always.
Senior Software Engineer
Open Source Team Lead
More information about the asterisk-dev