[asterisk-dev] ISDN ETSI Call Rerouting

Mario Goegel mario at goegel.net
Sun Jun 29 10:27:44 CDT 2008

Klaus Darilion schrieb:

> Gunnar Schaller schrieb:
>>> But now the question is: does bristuff also support incoming rerouting
>>> requests?
>> No. But a patch for Call-Deflection is trivial. Grab *21* or whatever
>
> I guess I have to grab the incoming FACILITY and decode the ROSE
> component which contains the reroute information (I hate ASN.1).

Maybe i can help you there a little bit - i wrote the Q.SIG stuff for
chan_capi. I also implemented the ROSE INFO for CALL REROUTING, which
shouldn't differ much from the ETSI variant.
I have not implemented the incoming CALL REROUTING, but this is simply
because i hadn't the need for it until now...

I think, it's not too hard, to do the job.

Mario