[asterisk-dev] Member order in RealTime dynamic queues

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 04:07:56 CDT 2008

Hi, and thanks for your reply :)

> they are stored by hash of interface, that means - their order will
> always be the same. I'm afraid there is currently no way how to go
> round by login time. I have some patches that will allow to do this,
> but i don't want to push them yet as they need some finishing.

Can you explain alittle more on how this hash is generated? What I'm
trying to figure out is the order Asterisk perceives, because it's not
the login time, nor the order in the queue_member_table...

If I put this in the queues.conf:

member => SIP/100
member => SIP/102
member => SIP/101

The rrmemory order will be this: 100-102-101 then 102-101-100 and so
on... is there a way of  fixing a determined order by using realtime?

> For now i can suggest using leastrecent strategy and adding within
> create_queue_member() the following:
>
> cur->lastcall = time(NULL);
>
> This will make just joined members to have lastcall set to current
> date, and for leastrecent strategy it will mean that they should take
> call last.

I'll think of it and make some tests :)

Thanks 4 the help!

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."