[asterisk-dev] Member order in RealTime dynamic queues

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 15:33:22 CDT 2008

Hi!

I'm trying to figure out what order Asterisk follows for queue members
if they are in RealTime Dynamic. I've set up a queue with rrmemory
strategy and RealTime members (I do this by doing an insert in the
queue_member_table) but I don't know what order asterisk preserves in
memory so my roundrobin order doesn't run as I want. Any clues of what
this order is? If I do queue show myqueue I can't see them ordered in
the login order or in the table order...

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."